When Honor launched its smartwatch GS Pro and Watch ES at IFA (Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin) 2020, it started growing its roots in the market of smartwatches. This GS Pro watch is structured as a solid offer you with MIL-STD 810G-evaluated construct that is thermal, shock, and water-safe.
The watch will give you a feeling of a premium fitness tracker, the former is a powerful smartwatch with lots of features ideal for nowadays explorers. This watch is perfect for fitness enthusiasts, it has a feature of monitoring your heart-rate.
The Honor company claims that its GS Pro watch can be last for 25 days on a single time charging. However, its parent company Huawei said that the other modal of Honor Watch ES can last up to 10 days on a single charge.
The GS Pro Watch seems a lot like a tough version of its Magic Watch, which was launched on 2 from 2019. The only or you can say the main differences between the watches are that the new version of the watch is more strong and it has more sports modes.
Price Point of Honor GS Pro and ES Watches
Honor is all set to launch its both Honor GS Pro and ES watches in the European markets. The selling of these watches could be starting on 7 September 2020. For the Indian market, honor is planning to launch it in October month.
Now let’s talk about the price point of these two watches, Honor set the price of GS Pro to EUR 249.99 which means for the Indian audience it will be RS. 21677.54 and the price of the watch ES will be EUR 99.99 ( RS. 8670.49 ). The pre-booking is open for UK, Spain, France, Italy, and Germany audience. You can Pre-book the watch on the official site of Honor.
Specifications and Features of Honor GS Pro Watch
- It has a circular 1.39-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 454×454 pixels.
- GS Pro watch is powered by Kirin A1 SoC.
- The watch has GPS support of dual satellite positioning systems for location tracking.
- You will also get 100 workout modes, 15 professional, and 85 customized modes.
- It has features like providing outdoor information such as sunrise and sunset times and bad weather alerts.
- Store your music for offline, cause it has 4GB onboard storage.
- The Android and ios both devices are compatible with the Honor Watch GS Pro.
- The GS Pro comes with pre-loaded multi-skiing modes.
- The watch monitors your heart rates 24/7.
- Honor GS Pro watch has a sleep tracker.
- It also monitors the level of oxygen in your blood.
- You can take calls using the watch feature.
- You can receive and send messages.
Specifications or Features of Honor ES Watch
- The ES Watch has a 1.64-inch AMOLED display with a 456×280 pixel resolution.
- The watch is protected by a 2.5D glass cover and always-on functionality.
- it has 95 workout modes, 12 animated workout classes, and 44 animated exercise moves, for those who are crazy or passionate about fitness.
- Like the GS Pro watch, it also monitors your heart-rate 24/7. For that, it uses Huawei’s TruSeen 4.0 technology.
- An amazing feature of this watch is, it monitors your sleep and stress level.
- This watch is 30mm wide and 10.7mm thick.
- Honor’s ES watch comes with detachable wrist straps.
- Honor’s claims that this watch comes with a 7 days battery life if you charge it for 30 minutes.
So these were the difference, price point, and specifications of Honor’s new GS Pro and ES watches. I hope you have gotten enough information about these watches. Also, I think this information will help you to find the best watch which will look good on your wrist.