Are you really too lost in your life and you don’t understand which way you should go, you are also psychologically weak and lazy? Why are you so confused why don’t you choose the route of Yoga? Yoga is not all about touching the thoughts. It is all about opening thoughts on what you really want. Yoga Quotes on life will provide you some power to perform yoga, it’ll also increase your confidence to believe in yoga. Yoga quotes can help as an introduction to utilizing mantras in the practice, or help you to get inspired and motivated. When you are constantly doing yoga, you will gradually but definitely develop a very wonderful POM ( peace of mind ). You will definitely enjoy the upcoming yoga quotes. The upcoming yoga quotes are a wonderful method to keep yourself motivated for practicing yoga training.
Now without any further due let’s see those 20 inspiring and motivated yoga quotes, have fun!
1.“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ― Socrates
2. “The most important pieces of equipment you need for doing yoga are your body and your mind.” – Anonymous
3. “I do yoga so that I can stay flexible enough to kick my own arse if necessary.” – Anonymous
4. “Yoga is the journey of the self through the self to the self.”- The Bhagavad Gita
5. “Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.” -Jason Crandell
6. “Yoga is 99% Practice & 1% theory.” Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
7. “Yoga is not about touching your toes, it’s about what you learn on the way down.” Judith Lasate
8. “Surrender to Yoga, for where is the conflict when the truth is known.” Sri T.Krishnamacharya
9. “Inhale the future, exhale the past.” – Anonymous
10. “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.” – Anonymous
11. “Yoga is a light, which once lit will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter your flame.” — B.K.S. Iyengar
12. “Move your joints every day. You have to find your own tricks. Bury your mind deep in your heart, and watch the body move by itself.” — Sri Dharma Mittra
13. “Change only happens in the present moment. The past is already done. The future is just energy and intention.” ― Kino MacGregor
14. “Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible.” — Bob Harper
15. “Yoga is the dance of every cell with the music of every breath that creates inner serenity and harmony.” – Debasish Mridha
16. “Yoga means addition – the addition of energy, strength, and beauty to body, mind, and soul.” – Amit Ray
17. ”Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel.” – Kevin Trudeau
18. ”Yoga does not transform the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees.” — B.K.S. Iyengar
19. ”Yoga begins right where I am – not where I was yesterday or where I long to be.” – Linda Sparrowe
20. ”Yoga takes you into the present moment. The only place where life exists.” – Anonymous
These yoga quotes will let you visit your soul which was fading down somewhere in your busy life, pleasing everyone. Now do one thing, take a yoga map for you, move to a quiet place and start yoga without a second thought. Once you start don’t drop spirit and faith in yoga. Now go ahead and do some yoga and kick your stress and demotivation out.